Dancing to a Different Tune
Join us as we swing into fall with a festive concert saluting dance. Dancing to a Different Tune will pay tribute to a variety of classical and contemporary dance melodies. Featuring Guest Conductor Mr. Myles Nardinger, Moores School of Music, Kathrine G. McGovern College of the Arts.
The program includes:
• Hungarian Dance No. 5 by Brahms
• A Salute to Rogers and Hammerstein
• Malagueña by Ernesto Lecuona
• Bacchanale for Samson and Delila Saint-Saëns
• Montagues and Capulets from Romeo and Juliet by Prokofiev
• Waltz from Swan Lake by Tchaikovsky
• Beatles Medley 3 Dances from Rodeo by Copland
City of Conroe
Texas Commission on the Arts
CURRENT COVID PROTOCALS:
- Facial masks are strongly encouraged.
- Social distancing among non-family/acquaintances is strongly encouraged.
- Hand hygiene stations at entry of concert auditorium.